A Golden Vision: The Growth of Southern California features 6 key components:
- It is FREE for local schools.
- A person in Victorian costume will visit your classroom and bring history to life.
- Student artwork created during the program will be put on display in the museum for all to enjoy.
- Students will engage in living history activities during their visit to the museum.
- The specialized curriculum integrates art, history, math and social studies to present a unique look at the development of the Los Angeles area.
- This website provides additional learning resources to keep students engaged even after they finish the program.